General Services Administration
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-database system. The INTERNET address GSA Advantage! is www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
SCHEDULE TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES AND EEO SERVICES
FSC Classification: Industrial Group 738 Part X
CONTRACT NUMBER: GS-02F-045GA and GS-22F-9733H
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at www.fss.gsa.gov.
CONTRACT PERIOD 11/1/97 TO 6/21/22
MARTIN-MISER ASSOCIATES, INC.
92 Argonaut, Suite 255
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
DUNS Number 145462768
BUSINESS SIZE: Small Business
MMA has provided EEO services to Federal agencies since 1979 and is experienced in handling multiple contracts with diverse contractual requirements. The firm has a roster of over 40 independent investigators located throughout the country. A list of prior contracts and references will be provided upon request.
The EEO investigative services provided result in reports of investigation in conformance with the standards established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in accordance with 29 C. F. R. Part 1614 and EEOC Management Directive MD – 110.
1a. Table of Awarded SINs:
SIN- 595-25 EEO SERVICES
INVESTIGATION OF DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINTS AND PREPARATIONS OF REPORTS OF INVESTIGATIONS
Individual Case – With One Issue
Individual Case – Per Additional Issue
Individual Case – Continuing Violation
Consolidated Case – With One Issue
Consolidated Case – Per Additional Issue
Consolidated Case – Continuing Violation
Additional Copies of Investigation Reports
PREPARATION OF AN ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDED FINAL AGENCY DECISION (FAD) IN DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINTS
EEO TRAINING AND CONSULTING
1b. Lowest Price Item: The prices in 1a constitute our lowest unit price for each service. This price is the Government price based on a unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting price. The unit prices apply to all geographic locations.
1c. Hourly Rates: Hourly rates are only applicable for reference materials and training. In these instances only experienced personnel will be used for any resultant projects.
2. Maximum order: $1,000,000 3. Minimum order: $100
4. Geographic coverage: World-wide
5. Point of production: Aliso Viejo, CA
6. Discount from list prices: Negotiable
7. Quantity discounts: Negotiable
8. Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
9a. Annotate if Government Credit Card Accepted: Credit cards accepted
9b. Discount for Payment for Government Credit Cards: None
10. Foreign items: N/A
11a. Time of delivery: Contractor will adhere to the delivery schedule as specified in the agency’s purchase orders and in accordance with applicable EEO regulations
11b. Special items available for expedited delivery: All items noted in this price list are available for negotiated expedited delivery
11c. Overnight & 2 day delivery: Contact MMA for rates for overnight & 2-day delivery
11d. Urgent requirements: Contact MMA for faster delivery or rush requirements
12. F.O.B. points: Destination
13a. Ordering address: Martin-Miser Associates, Inc., 92 Argonaut Suite 255 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
13b. Ordering Procedures: For supplies and services, the order procedure, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS schedule homepage (www.fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. Payment address: Martin-Miser Associates, Inc., 92 Argonaut Suite 255 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
15. Warranty provision: The contractor warrants and implies that the items delivered hereunder are merchantable and fit for the particular purpose described in this contract.
16. Export packing charges: N/A
17. Terms and conditions of government purchase card acceptance: Purchase card accepted
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance and repair: N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation: N/A
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price list and any discounts: N/A
21. List of service distribution points: Martin-Miser Associates, Inc., 92 Argonaut Suite 255 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
22. List of participating dealers: N/A
23. Preventative maintenance: N/A
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes: N/A
24b. Section 508 compliance information: N/A
25. DUNS number: 145462768
26. DUNS Number regarding Registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Database: Contractor is registered in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database.
Click to download full Martin-Miser Associates Pricing (pdf)